The mall is one of your options of what to do on a Saturday, it also where some of events are triggered and important for certain romances
In this shop you are able to buy decorational accessories for your character.
There are several different options available at the arcade. Under normal circumstances:
- The Dance Machine costs three dollars and will raise your Strong by one point.
- The Pinball machine costs $2 and will reduce your stress by five points.
- The Claw Machine costs $1. You have a 1/100 chance of winning a stuffed rabbit; otherwise your Stress will increase by one point. You may be given the option to cast spells at the claw machine, but this will earn you a lecture from Potsdam and ten demerits.
"Big" Steve Kenyon is found at the Game Arcade on most weekends, and most of the events on his path are unlocked here.
At the food court, you are given several options.
- Fruit costs $1 and reduces your Stress by 5 points.
- A cookie costs $2 and reduces your Stress by 5 points.
- A pastry costs $3 and reduces your Stress by 5 points.
- Lunch costs $5 and reduces your Stress by 10 points.
- Selecting No Food reduces your Stress by 3.
The bakery at the food court will close on March 15, eliminating your option to buy cookies or pastries, unless you bought food there at least five times beforehand.
Window Shopping will reduce your Stress by 3 points.
After September 21, if you go to the food court, Virginia may offer to split a dessert with you. If you agree and have already eaten food of your own, you will lose a Strong point. If you agree and have not yet eaten food (by selecting "no food" from the options given) you will lose 6 Stress points and gain a Virginia point.
If you visit the food court on September 28, William will buy you, Virginia, and Ellen a treat to celebrate passing your first exam, and your Stress will decrease by 5 points.
If you are on Donald's path and you visit the food court on April 5, he and William will buy you a cookie, and your Stress will decrease by 5 points.