This page is, essentially, a set of rules that are set and expected to be followed as long as you participate in the growth of the Magical Diary wiki. These guidelines will apply to adding images, making pages, editing the wiki and everything in between.
- ALL images must directly relate to the game.
- Do not upload any images that violate any copyright.
- Hanako Games reserves the right to ask us to remove any or all pictures from this wiki.
- Do not upload images just to place on a user page. This is a waste of server space. Any such images will be deleted. If you would like to use images not appearing on the wiki, you can upload them to a whitelisted site, such as Flickr or Photobucket, and use the direct image url to have them on your userpage.
- Do not upload images with logos or watermarks.
- Do not upload images with letterboxing ("bars" around the image).
- Do not upload images that already exist on the wiki - Please check the galleries you intend to put the image in, and see if the photo already exists on the site. Duplicate photos added to a gallery will be deleted from the wiki.
- If you upload an image, place it in all applicable galleries, and place it in its proper chronological place.
- If you upload an image, you must license it properly. Images not licensed are subject to deletion.
- If you have any questions regarding our naming policies or what images are or are not acceptable, please ask any administrator.
- Galleries are to contain images only. This means no GIF images.
- When taking screenshots to save as photos and upload onto any gallery, please utilize the entire screen. Do not upload irregular shaped photos that only capture part of the screen as those are not acceptable, and will be subject to deletion.
- The Galleries pictures should be either pictures of the character. Please, if you are cropping a photo to make it smaller to possibly use as a character's profile template picture, do not sort the photo into a gallery. As stated above, we do not put irregularly shaped photos into galleries.
- If creating a Gallery page, please make sure to formulate it so that it looks like the other pages, with a Gallery Header and the pictures below.
- Character galleries should include headers for dates of the days the character appeared in, in chronological order, and photos should be arranged chronologically in each day section.