|Job||Student at Iris Academy|
- "Here, take my hand, I'll help you up."
- —Damien to Player's Character at the freshman initiation
Damien is one of the five characters the heroine can date. He is a senior student from Falcon hall. If the heroine agrees to complete the initiation, he becomes her senior, and this launches his path.
His parents (guardians?) stopped coming to school after his second year, or that he's barred them from coming, no one's really sure.
He's well known in the academy for leaving many girls weeping in the girl's bathroom for a good amount of years, and is disliked by much of the student population for many reasons. He is not at all shy about the fact that he has had sex before, and will openly tell the player character that he is not ashamed of all the people he has been with. He used to date Angela, before she publicly broke up with him, which she will gleefully tell you when she sees you on a date with him later on in the school year. He also briefly dated Musette before she was expelled from the academy, although he couldn't tell you why she was expelled.
He gives off a rather mysterious vibe, or so the player's Character says in her diary, he also tells you to be careful in the school and that it's dangerous in Iris Academy and that the teachers can't be trusted in a very enigmatic way. According to William he usually keeps to himself, never goes out on school field trips, doesn't take part in any clubs. He seems to have gotten into a lot of fights in his first year, and he's apparently bisexual, if William's confession about their dating in their freshman year is any indication of his sexuality. If he isn't involved with the player character, there are rumors late in the year about him "taking advantage of a freshman boy". This may be another nod to his sexuality. However, after this point, he is never seen again. He is a rather charismatic and talented actor all in all.
He's a rather talented wizard, and also has a rather in-depth knowledge of the Otherworld and magical rituals.
How to date him (tips and spoilers)Edit
Before the initiation, the heroine can meet him once in the gym.
- Agree to take his hand when the initiation begins.
- Agree to go out with him/spend time with him whenever he asks, and be nice and defend him if the oppurtunity arises.
- Raise your cute stats.
- You can think of him during Christmas, but Damien's path is possible without it.
- When he asks you for something very important, agree to give it to him. Afterwards, tell him you love him.
- Empathy spell will help to get a good ending with him. Hint: You'll have the oppurtunity to use it in the Gym, and it will be after the above point occurs where he asks for something important.
- Agree to meet with him, and give him another chance..
- Get the best ending with him by not talking to Potsdam about him at the end, but do put on the ring.
- If you do talk to Potsdam about him, you can still get a good ending with him, just not as happy. And if you promise not to talk to him to your friends (but then do so anyway), you'll get a trophy and a very dark ending.